Excel Dance Centre Pricing for the 2019-2020 dance season
Monthly Tuition for a 45-minute class:
- 1 class/week: $48/Month
- 2 class/week: $82/Month (a 15% off savings)
- 3 class/week: $116/Month (a 20% off savings)
Monthly Tuition for a 55 min. class:
- 1 class/week: $58/Month
- 2 class/week: $98/Month (a 15% off savings)
- 3 class/week: $139/Month (a 20% off savings)
Monthly Tuition chart for combining class:
- 1 – 45 min. class/week & 1- 55 min class/week: $85/Month (a 20% off savings)
- 2 – 45 min. class/week & 1- 55 min class/week: $123/Month (a 20% off savings)
- 1 – 45 min. class/week & 2- 55 min class/week: $131/Month (a 20% off savings)
- 2 – 45 min. class/week & 2- 55 min class/week: $159/Month (a 25% off savings)
- 1 – 45 min. class/week & 3- 55 min class/week: $167/Month (a 25% off savings)
- 3 – 45 min. class/ week& 1- 55 min class/ week: $152/month (a 25% off savings)
DEEP DISCOUNTS – Classes for students in multiple classes or immediate family members starting at a 30% off savings!
- 5 classes- $172
- 6 classes- $182
- $10 per each additional class
- No additional charges after 9 classes
Due to clubs only meeting twice a month, the club price will be an additional $20 per month per club. If you take both clubs (HH and tap) it will only be an additional $30
- Registration fee is required with sign-up, is non-refundable and paid once a year.
- This fee is used for administrative work on schedule placement.
- $30/single student and $40 family registration fee (non-refundable)
- Payments are due by the 3rd of each month. For tuition payments we have the option of credit, debit and ACH checking withdraw. Please see front desk for this information or your parent portal.
Please note: a $5 late fee will be added to your account if not paid/information updated by the 3rd. An additional $5 late fee will be charged for each week following that the balance is not paid.
- Tuition is paid each month (Sept-June) unless a drop form is signed. Tuition is the same whether the month is 3, 4 or 5 weeks. They even out towards the end of the year and we count rehearsals and recitals in June towards our time together to ensure our staff are paid for their time. 🙂
- Please remember tuition does not change due to absence or studio closing for holidays or inclement weather.
You may make up any missed class by calling the studio.
- A $35 fee will be incurred for any returned checks
- Tuition must be paid in full in order to receive costumes or purchase recital tickets